Forgot an item at home? Need to ship something bulky? We can pick them up for you!
Lalamove has already become a household name for delivering a wide range of goods, be it small packages or heavy items—especially during hard lockdowns when there is limited movement of people and services.
“Lalamove has been providing invaluable service to its users, connecting them with partner drivers for their delivery needs during the pandemic. As we aim to keep things moving, we hope to empower more local businesses and continue offering convenience to customers,” said Lalamove City Manager of Pampanga Marc De Dios.
Lalamove is present in all cities in the Greater Manila Area, Cebu, Pampanga, and Olongapo City.
Here’s how you can make the most out of the Lalamove app:
- Find the cheapest delivery rates. No one wants to pay for unreasonably high delivery charges. To ease your mind, users can check the quote of the delivery through Lalamove’s web app. Lalamove offers affordable delivery fees, with no hidden costs.
- Keep tabs on app push notifications. Lalamove sends push notifications, so watch out for our deals, rewards, and promos!
- Promo codes are everywhere! Stay current on all Lalamove announcements and special offers by subscribing to its newsletter and following its official accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
Want to redeem your promo codes? Claiming them is easy!
- Open the Lalamove app and go to the menu to view the wallet
- Select “Coupons”
- Enter the promo code
- Check the list of coupons
- Select the coupon and click “Done” to apply the promo
- Tap “Check out” once you see the discount is reflected in the bill
- Join Lalamove Rewards! Reward every move by earning LalaPoints and redeeming coupons from Jollibee, BonChon, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, ChaTime, Bo’s Coffee, SM, Handyman, and so much more.
Enjoy the convenience Lalamove offers by downloading the app now on Google Play and App Store.